In December I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the gorgeous Erica over at Musings by The Bay.
You can read my response to this nomination here.
At the same time I was also nominated by the talented Destinee over at The Girl in Sequins.
As I had already posted a response to my previous nomination, I thought I would take this opportunity to provide a little more information about myself by answering the questions that Destinee set for me in her nomination.
So here goes.
1. Are you a dreamist or a realist?
Sometimes I think I’m a little bit of both. Although as I’ve gotten older I think I’m now more of a realist, mixed with a bit of a pessimist.
2. What food can you not live without?
Hot chips, definitely!
3. Imagine you have to throw away your entire wardrobe, and can only keep 3 pieces. What would you keep?
I’d keep my light grey jeans, long grey cardigan, and PJ’s.
4. How do you overcome bad days?
I watch a lot of TV and sit out on the hammock reading my favourite blogs.
5. Describe the perfect Saturday?
The perfect Saturday would be one where I just sat on the couch, ate fast food, and heaps of desserts and not put on any weight.
6. Are you one to have lots of friends, or a few close ones?
I have a few close ones who I try to spend as much time with as possible. I only catch up with people one on one and don’t often mix in groups.
7. What is a quote that you live by?
What will be will be.
8. What would you say is your weakest trait?
I overthink everything and can’t make a decision to save my life. When I do make a decision I go over and over it in my head. It’s really annoying.
9. Do/Did you typically dress up for school, or rock the “bum look”?
Lucky for me the schools in Australia have uniforms so I didn’t have to think about it.
10. What is your all time favorite song?
I love Kelly Clarkson so basically anything by her.
11. What is your ultimate life goal?
To be healthy and be able to do everything that my body allows me to do.
I hope this had shed some more light on me, thanks Erica and Destinee for the nominations.