2014 has been a mixed year for me. Some things were good, some were bad.
So in the spirit of leaving the bad behind and focusing on the year ahead, I’ve put together a little mood board for 2015. From left to right, top to bottom, I’m hoping 2015 will bring…
- More reading – less chick lit and more looking into other genres
- More planning – I bought my first Filofax this year and am planning to plan big time
- More dessert eating – I love desserts, yep this needs to happen
- More travel – overseas and locally. Maybe I can be a tourist in my own hometown
- More baking – my edible experiments posts need some inspiration for 2015
- More coffee – maybe I will get adventurous and try different flavours. Chili chocolate coffee?
- More blogging and writing – I can’t wait to think up some interesting posts for you all
- More pinning – I’m obsessed with Pinterest and can’t wait to explore more