Hello welcome to Love from Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by.
I started this blog in June 2014 as I was looking for a creative outlet that would tie in with my love of writing.
Thinking about it now, blogging makes total sense as something that would spark my creative interest, as I kept a diary for many years. So this blog is a way to continue my diary writing tradition, but in a much more public way.
A little about me
I was born and bred in Melbourne Australia, and in March 2017 my partner and our then 9 month old son moved to the other side of the world – to Windsor UK.
Here’s some other things about me;
1. I talk to things like my car, insects I’m trying to save, and random cats – I’m not crazy, my sister does it too I promise!
2. I count stairs as I go up them, and brush each section of my mouth with 40 brush strokes.
3. I’ve gone overseas yearly since 1999. Travelling is a huge part of my life, I never want it to stop.
4. I have three tattoos, a Leo star sign on my back, an airplane on my left wrist, and XO on my right wrist.
5. When I was young I glued Fantale wrappers together so the facts joined up.
6. I’m addicted to hot chips and schnitzel.
7. I’m a serial organiser and list maker.
8. I’m the only one in my family who’s left handed.
9. My favourite TV shows are The Gilmore Girls, The Middle, The Big Bang Theory, and Grey’s Anatomy.
10. I love baking, in fact I put my KitchenAid in my suitcase so it could come with me to the UK.
Where you can reach me
Please feel free to contact me in any of the following ways
Facebook: Love from Lisa
Bloglovin: Love from Lisa
If you’d like to read my disclaimer please click here.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.