Love from Lisa – a lifestyle, parenting, and travel blog.
Hello and welcome to Love from Lisa, thank you so much for stopping by.
Love from Lisa is a lifestyle, parenting, and travel blog, which I started in June 2014 due to looking for a creative outlet that tied in with my love of writing.
On the blog you’ll find content designed to inspire you to travel more, organise your home and time better, and share the ups and downs of parenting.
A little about me
I was born and bred in Melbourne Australia, but in March 2017 my partner Nick, and our then seven month old son Ryan, moved to the UK, where we now live in Buckinghamshire England.
Leaving my friends, family, and over 17 year marketing career behind to start life as a full time mum in another country with a partner who often travels overseas for work has been tough, but having this blog to focus on is definitely making my downtime easier.
Other things I like to do in my downtime, or really in the time that Ryan and I have together is go to cafés for coffee and cake (despite not yet finding a coffee as good as Melbourne’s). Having Sunday brunch, baking, cooking, planning in my bullet journal, and relaxing with a good book.
Five random things about me:
- I have a Bachelor of Business, Masters of Marketing, and Diploma of Digital Marketing. There is definitely no more studying on the horizon!
- I’ve gone overseas every year since 1999. Travelling is a huge part of my life. I never want it to stop.
- I have three tattoos, a Leo star sign on my back, an airplane on my left wrist, and XO on my right wrist, which matches the XO my sister Mel got at the same time on her left shoulder.
- I’m the only one in my family who’s left handed, which I love.
- I love baking so much that I put my KitchenAid in my suitcase so it could come with me to the UK.
Where you can reach me
Please feel free to contact me in any of the following ways
If you’d like to read my disclaimer please click here.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.